Thursday, May 11, 2006

37th week check up

Basically nothing much, doc said anytime baby will come, baby is grow full month in my womb...weighted 6.1 pounds (2.8kg)....ideal weight too....for myself i'm 59kg now...gain back 0.5kg (last 2 wek drop 0.5kg)...throughout my whole preg i gained 9kg....went to cut my hair again...now u can see very very short....hopefully later i can tahan not to wash hair for 1 month (! dunno i can take it or not!)

Mum has been be wit me this whole week to get ready the kitchen stuff n food so that she won't kelam-kabut when baby reach home....and my baby stuff are arrange in order now...next week got to check up again...dunno can go for another round or not or the baby come before the check up....

I'm very nervous now...dunno how the pain would like when it comes....i will tell u later...anyway i wan to see my baby as soon as possible....

Many frens wanted to see my preggy look..especially those who not see me for long...so here is the 'aunty' pregnant look...short hair n with big tummy...


Week 37 pregnant look

No comments: