Friday, December 04, 2015

Shop for music accessories

Every weekend that I sent mine kid to attend music class. Though it is just a short 30 minutes class, I enjoy waiting his class over. Every studio having kid playing different instruments. You will be thinking it must be noisy, but I don't think so, I can even fall asleep sometimes with their gentle music played.

This music school it is not a quiet one too, they have a separate room selling music instruments and accessories like whirlwind cables, speakers, song books and etc. They also accept repair services. Not many music school in my neighborhood like them are doing one-stop services. I always recommend this place to others as they are managing a music school, they will be more professional and understand what a customer need in music instrument compare to others.

No comments: