Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kleenex® Power of Scent

Don't you agree we love those nice and fragrant smell? The smells of your favorite food, perfume, fresh flower and etc all these scents makes us feel really good.

I'm a big fan of Kleenex, since the last they launched the scented bathroom tissue, I'm very looking forward for the scented face tissue. Yes, you are right, they are finally here. It is not one, but 2 new Kleenex® Scented Facial Tissues - Rose Essential Oil and Cherry Blossom.

Thanks Kleenex for the campaign package, I get to try both new scented face tissue. I put on the cherry blossom scented tissue in my car, I love the smell very much the moment I open it. It certainly brighten up my mood wherever I go, especially after those tiring day and on those moody day. I feel so much better when I have this superior softness tissue to wipes away the tears and sweat during the road journey, the infused rose essential oil or cherry blossom fragrant bring so much comfort to me. On those hot and wet days, it cleans and dries me and bring freshness to me all day long.

This is very true, research found that the sense of smell is one of the most direct ways people interact with their surroundings and fragrances can influence how people relate to something they feel. Floral scents in particular cultivate a happier, more optimistic outlook and this can have a positive effect on how people interact with others - just imagine the impact a pack of Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissues can have around the home and office, or carried around in a purse can make so much different in everyday's life.
Many have over-looked the power of scent, thanks to the Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissues first-ever use the science of scent to inspire uplifting experiences in our lives. To introduce these exciting new variants, Malaysians are invited to join the “power of scent” movement and bring softness and scent into their lives and into those of their loved ones simply by requesting for a sample of the brand-new Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Tissues at http://powerofscent.kleenex.com.my and share the joy on social media with the hashtag #KleenexPowerofScent.
Look out for the new Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissues in box packs (RM10.30 for four packs of 74 sheets and RM14.55 for four packs of 114 sheets) and soft packs (RM5.35 for four packs of 46 sheets).

Come join me to feel the different!

No comments: