Thursday, June 09, 2011

Gap 1969

Recently Gap Malaysia is having an introduction to their 1969 Premium Jeans at Facebook here and in conjunction with that, they are having an activity to upload your numeral 1969 photo. To complete it, they need a total of 1969 photos joining in to celebrate their denim heritage.

This is my submission of the 1969 photo, taken at window display at KLCC Gap outlet.

At that round of time only reach 220+ photos and way long to go to reach the target and I thought that to receive their reward of voucher, I still need to wait. As stated in the T&C of the contest -
B.(5) When 1,969 Photographs are uploaded on Facebook, all Participants will receive 50% discount on all denim jeans ("Promotion"). Validity of offer will be stipulated upon prize notification. If the Participants utilize the Promotion, they will receive a RM30 Gap shopping voucher each. Participants will be informed of the method of redemption of the Promotion via Facebook.
Out of my expectation, I got an email on 2nd June with a subject "Gap - Thank you for your "1969" photo submission!" attached in with a 50% voucher offer to purchase for their 1969 series of jeans only.

This voucher only valid for 3 days. This just comes at the right time as I almost plan to get a new pair of jeans. On last Saturday night, I quickly went Gap at The Gardens and choose my 1969 skinny jeans.

After discount is RM114.50. I like the jeans color very much and it is light weighted. With this purchase I also get a RM30 cash voucher. It is just such a great deal! now I got to think what to buy there next round as it valid till 30th June.

The contest is still running till the total target of photos reach. The most creative entry would win the Grand Prize of two (2) return flight tickets to San Francisco. Each participant can submit five (5) different Photographs only.

2 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

I wear mine today, very comfortable !!

Vickylow said...

50% off very good deal. Nice jean you bought.