Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Refreshing C2 - Cool & Clean Green Tea

Chinese New Year is almost here and I'm sure everyone can't wait to have the feast of eating and drinking. Just when I'm thinking what drinks to buy to serve my family and guests on the BBQ night, I'm so lucky got selected by URC Snack Foods (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd to do a review on C2 - Cool & Clean Green Tea. As a reward, I got 3 cartons of green tea with a total of 72 bottles. Isn't it just comes in the right time?

Without wait any longer, immediately I chilled it and test drink. C2 is a range of high quality non-carbonated ready-to-drink fruit flavored green tea. It comes in 3 refreshing flavours - Apple, Lemon and Forest Fruit.

When Terry saw me drinking it he also want to take a sip. He told me it is an Apple juice, haha! It is definitely a healthier alternative to carbonated soft drink. It is safe for kids as it contain least caffeine and having the natural of powerful antioxidant - 'Catechins'.


I like all 3 flavours equally as it bring out the natural green tea taste in different flavour. C2 is totally refreshingly made from 100% pure and natural green tea leave. What makes C2 so difference is, it brewed and packaged fresh on the same day to retain most of the green tea goodness and benefits for health.

I simply love the natural way of making this ready drink, not only that this green tea packed in a convenient 350ml resealable PET bottle that you can always "sip & seal" and "drink on the go". The size is just perfect to fit into our bag or in the car drink tray.

Since CNY is going to be a super hot day and some more we got a BBQ party at my aunt’s house. I’m sure everyone will love to have this refreshing and cool tea drink. I better get ready and stock up more for them. It is available at outlets like 7-11, Mydin, Giant, Jusco and other shops near you.

6 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

I see Terry put his thumb up! Sure he likes the C2 drink!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Saw another blogger also bought these drinks. Seems so famous now huh...

Mummy Gwen said...

I also want some lah...hehe.

vialentino said...

very nice drink ler! refreshing and can taste the green tea...

Serene said...

So happening! I also want... haha.

Vickylow said...

wahaha another mommy stock up for C2.