Tuesday, July 07, 2009

For the sake of

........ looking good and fit

........ stop buying large sizes clothes

........ stop complaining I'm fat, I'm fat!

........ admiring nice dress but couldn't fit

........ wearing the old frame top, pant and dresses

........ bulging tummy causing lots of guesses whether I'm preggie

I DECIDED TO....
Eat salad as breakfast for at least 3 times a week and less meaty on daily meal. The salad ingredients are Australia lettuce, purple cabbage, Acerola cherry, cherry tomato, gold kiwi and hard boil egg topped with coleslaw dressing.

AND,
For the past month, I'm have been start taking Tummy Trim drink too for the purpose of colon cleansing and loss fat. So far the result quite ok, but it still not achieve the optimum weight and tummy size I wish.

Finger cross I have the persistant on keeping the diet and for the next 3 months, at least - if I'm getting a smaller tummy then I'm a happy lucky mama already.

8 comments:

CL said...

With some determination, I am sure you can do it. Keep it up. :)

LittleLamb said...

yes jiayou-jiayou... i will give you all the encouragement & support..

the tea, is it from cosway? if yes, i can confirm is good cos I took it before.. ;o

mommy to chumsy said...

good luck :D

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Good luck, I am sure you can do it.

Mummy Moon said...

Good luck and say bye bye to your so call not to big tummy

etceteramommy said...

Kambahteh!!! Pls tell us if your dieting method works. :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Good Luck! You can do it. :)

2xMum said...

good luck!

also so some sit ups will help alot. :)