Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog Awards

Many thanks to Cynthia for recognised my humble blog by giving me this 2 lovely blog awards. I'm appreciate it very much.

I'm just started to read her blog 2 weeks ago and I'm very glad that she likes my blog too. Haha, I don't think I'm any best yet, but lets learn with each other in this exciting blogging journey in become a better and better one ;)

The rules for these awards are:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Another blog award comes from Vivian. Thanks a lot for this sweet award and hope yours too will keep it up to be more adorable, cute and sweet.


Rules for The Adorable Blog Award:
~~Include the award in your blog or post
~~Nominate as many blogs which you like
~~Be sure to link the nominees within your post
~~Let them know that they receive this award by commenting on their blog
~~Share the love and link to this post to the person whom you receive your award

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

you are most welcome of the award.. you deserve it!