Monday, March 30, 2009

Thai Massage

After half day tomb sweep at Seremban and Nirvana, we back to the town at 1.30pm. Before heading to my mum's home fetch the boy, we took our sweet time to have lunch at Mines Shopping Mall then went for massage.

It was my first time having massage at Thai Odyssey. My last Balinese spa and massage was back in 4 years ago in Bali. I'm actually quite miss the spa more than the massage. If Thai Odyssey have the spa service I'm sure opt for that definately. For yesterday, since hubby more likely to have body massage, so we choose Traditional Thai Full Body Massage for 60 min - RM70 (not included 5% gov tax). We also add a bottle of their in-house massage oil (Relax flavour) to share, RM18.90 each. It is a flower oil and have calming and soothing effect, hubby likes that as it do not have a strong sense.

Other services available are like Foot Massage, Half Body Massage, Thai Traditional Massage (60/90/120min), Thai Aromatherapy and Thai Herbal Massage. Starting April 1st, Thai Odyssey will increase price.

Cleaning feet

We both share a same massage room with 2 beds on the floor. It was clean overall in the center. Sorry, no pic for massage room, too dark to take pic using my camera phone. An exactly 1 hour massage by the professional Thai massuer with all pressure point pressing, rubbing, pulling and stretching from head to toe. The massuer did used leg to perform some part of the body massage too. While doing stretching they even move their whole body up and down and carry us up to stretch. I feel the pain on my small thigh, neck and shoulder. But still can take it during the massage and I'm not order them to go softer. Hubby even ask for a strong massuer *roll eye*. Luckily the pain didn't carry forward after a night rest. I'm feeling good and shoulder feel lighter today.


This high class massage is too expansive for me la..I better go try out the one recommended by this mommy. RM28 per hour..too irresistable! Besides that, anyone know where got cheap and nice spa?

12 comments:

slavemom said...

Sounds like quite a strong massage. I dun think I can stand that. So scared they'll break 'something'. hahaha But I'm sure u enjoyed it vy much.

MommyAngel said...

Sounds like a treat to you :) I love Thai massage too but long time never went to one already :)

2xMum said...

I prefer bali massage than thai... :P

Mummy Gwen said...

I never had a massage before. Definitely will go for one soon..haha.

mommy to chumsy said...

oooo..used the leg? *pengsan*

eh, i think i want to go to that indon massage again next week...if i can get my mom to look after ashley....heheheheh.

andrewjune said...

wah reading about your massage, i thk i need one too....NOW!

Sasha Tan said...

oo massage massage......i want to go massage..

Irene said...

i kinda like those lil pain pain wan. hehe. if not no feel mah :)

sting said...

I need a massage badly!! hehehee... I prefer bali's though :-)

Hotmama said...

Judy,I prefer traditional massage from auntie2 yang kat kampung tu.That one is not for relaxing but more to kalau nak betulkan urat-urat yang tak betul.

Health Freak Mommy said...

What a nice treat you've had... you really know how to 'than sai kai' eh? I want to have one too!

Kristie said...

wah shiok lah massage... my hubby also loves foot and body massage!