Saturday, November 05, 2005

A day in holiday

Thursday morning went to Pang’s association new building for opening ceremony n buffet lunch n at night went for the celebration dinner. Deputy Minister of Human Resources Datuk Seri Foong Chan Onn was invited to the dinner to witness the opening ceremony n celebration. The night was great with member of the association performance n prize giving between each other for appreciation. Many other states n country Pang’s folk came over too. All Chinese newspaper was advertised about the new association building opening ceremony n also today the news about the celebration too.

Friday was really a tiring day for me. Aft having dimsum breakfast wit Stanley we heading to 1 Utama for shopping n movie. We reach there at 10.30am and came out at about 7pm…we watched the movie “Chicken Little” at new wing TGV cinema…many children n adult go for this new movie…the chicken in the movie was really so cute…how nice if the small soft toy is selling, surely i will get 1…


While we still shopping my lovely niece calling me to went to her house faster as she was too miss me until dun wan to sleep..so pity of her…she just 3 yrs old…we are very close.…she really miss me whenever she was in KL. Coz all of my Ipoh relative came down to my God sis new house for a gathering n happen tat we went to her house quite late. So not to let her down give her a toy to make her happy….but too bad she was crying coz fighting with my little nephew and she was a bit sick too…so can’t really talk n play wit her also…she rest early aft dinner. Bought a bedsheet as gift for sis as Brandon was first time visiting the new house.... While I sitting down, I feel my foot ankle was a bit swollen, may b too many walking today, very tired too. We chit chat until about 10.30pm when only we back home…

Today back to this quiet office…nothing much to do…so boring again…

No comments: