Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Top music school

Recently my kid's attended that music school has been norminated as one of the Top 10 Music Schools in Malaysia. Out of 15 nominees, they got to work hard to collect poll of 'Likes' to be in top 10. The poll result shows that they got the highest votes out of all. I'm glad that I choose a right place to nurture his music talent.

Indeed this music school getting more and more students by years and many major international music examination are being held here. They having experienced music teachers and instructors to conduct music lesson, they recently upgrade their
Music Software to provide a better learning platform for students.

I love how the teacher teach during the music lesson to make it more fun and kids feel enjoy learning it. It has been 2 years since my kid learn acoustic guitar there, hopefully he will grow to love music more.

No comments: