Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Low price for scholastic books

** This is NOT a sponsor post **

Last Sunday, I got a book brochure from my ex-lecturer cum current church member - Michelle. It is from Scholastic Book Clubs, as currently they having Mid-Term special offer for limited time. The story book listed here are all sell in very very low price, is discount up to 85%. Most book are under RM10.

These books are some can get in MPH. Since I got such a good deal I don't want to keep for myself, so just share with you all, if interested can get from me. Michelle claimed to me that, all story book are in good quality content. There are for age 6 and below and up to 10 years old. Since most of our blogger's kids here are below 6, so I just compiled the book list for age 6 below. If you want for age 7 above I can email you the list separately.

Total of 55 books in the list for you to choose from. Download the book list and you can see how cheap the price is for a good book. I'm sure you can't get at any bookstore outside, because this supplier only sell to school. If you interest to buy, you can place your order from me by complete the Order Form attached next to the Book List tab, then just pay me upon collection from my home. Pls drop your order the latest by 21st April.

No comments: