Thursday, November 09, 2006

How to peel off cooked potato's skin

Terry have started on solid about 5 months 1 week old. Today first time making mash-potato for him. I came across this video clip about peeling off potato's skin, so I just follow how to do...and yes, I can make it like it shown...The skin just easily peel off ...some suggest take off the skin first, cut to small piece n put it to boil. I think that way the potato's vitamin will wash away...so with the skin boiled it in whole for 25 mins, everything will keep till it cooked...and I dun find any problem peel the skin off....very good to do...


After took off the skin, I pressed the potato with steel spoon, add 5oz milk then put together n blend it to get the texture like cereal. So, since he first day having mash-potato, I just try mixed with milk first..he still able to finish one bowl like the quantity he hav for cereal, but he ate much slower than having cereal...not sure whether is not tasty or wat..but I tested it is ok....when feed with cereal, he ate very very fast and can't wait for the next spoon to put into his mouth...once u stop there/ just a bit slow to put in his mouth, he will cry straight away...but with mash-potato, eat slow, no cry, no shout (even put in mouth slower)...dunno what he means la...hehe...

No comments: