Sunday, October 22, 2006

Terry’s belongings

Since born, Terry is blessed with many second-hand stuff which is passed down from my cousins, some given from my friend and many new sets clothes are gift received during fullmoon…counting from the beginning up to before current shopping, for clothes – I only bought 1 new set for him to wear after born when discharge back home and the same set wear during fullmoon…you may not believe that he also wearing n using some of my properties like blanket, home wear, sarung spring, baby bath tub and even cloth diapers, all this thanks to my mum who kept this for many yrs.

It actually can help to save down a lot not to buy everything in new. Other than that, his baby coat, small bouncing net (not fit him anymore) and now extra large bouncing net are all lend from cousins too…all this big n small stuff we are passing between each other as we hav few different months babies around….Other new things for him are handkerchiefs (given/ second hand one may not good to b re-used), booties and mittens, pillows and bolsters, toys, some bathing stuff, stroller and etc... My mum also tailor-made him the bed case, pillows and bolsters…

On Saturday holiday went to KLCC by myself and shopped for 4 hours…Brandon looked after Terry at home aft he sent me there….all the way no traffic jam…So shopped at Isetan & Parkson, thought of getting myself a new set dinner dress as all of those old one are hardly can fit in now and also bought some new casual wear..but aft browsing n try for many, none of that I like…so not bought anything for myself…but when in baby department...I can loaf there for 1 hour long to check out baby stuff and nice clothing…I’m freaking love looking at baby stuff now…everything is so cute n nice and of coz checking out those high quality things like Avent, Chicco and Fisher Price product range…wow very the expensive ohhh…especially Chicco. I pretty love baby to wear Rompers, as when they are moving around a lot, wearing pant and shirt separately, it may easily come out and looks messy to them.

After 4 hours walk…very tired, but feel very nice again can b alone all by myself…Come check out Terry’s new and second-hand belongings.


New Rompers & Pigeon set


Lollipop bibs and Goldbug socks, toys (mini gym, Pooh musical toy, K's Kids train soft toy, teething fish)


Cloth diaper pants


This one classic. My baby wear and blanket used 27 yrs ago.
(There are a few, lazy to dig out to shoot as it already packed up)


Found 1 piece of my dad's baby wear, back in 1946 hand-made one - priceless!


Hand down Rompers


Baby coat


And, Terry happily own all his belongings.....

No comments: