Saturday, August 06, 2005

Shocking

Was having gathering yam cha wit Yan and nikki aft gym at Sri Petaling...so great to see them once again...especially nikki, since long time not meet each other...we all chatted a lot..knowing from nikki, my ex was asking her out..tat was surprise of me...as i know all this while both of them still contact aft we broke off ...he wan her to do him a favour ...from her is good that I can know how he is living now. He even told nikki that I not recognise him as got once we opposite walk by passing each other and look at each other (at that time i was on duty, thats why we just pass by). Well, he not greet me at all…just like stranger walk by only..I think that he still very passive..many time i still ICQ msg him..and his reply was always short n cold.....i think till today he still having some kind of anger wit me. Since we broke off, we not even hav any verbally contact and we r like totally stranger....I hope that I won’t see him again at anywhere...previously I got 3 times saw him back on the street...but only that the one time we see wit each other, other times I just saw him, he not saw me.....well..watever la….everything is history..just wish him well...

Sometime i think that, is it end of a lover relationship, means end of everything? Wan to find out how u handle this kind of end of love relationship bond? for some they kept each other as good fren/closed fren, some like me can b totally stranger, for some quietly walk out of it n let time take place to fade away all the connection...of coz we wouldn't not forget tat person in our life time becoz they hav once came into our life....I prefer to keep them as a fren n would not go back for the relationship once it broken...my this ex is the only one who refuse to b fren...Yan told me her ex inviting her over to his wedding dinner...i just told her that do whatever u feel good...u know that kind of cross feeling is not that feel good...

Yesterday was exchanging emails with my ex-male colleague, who was sitting next to me last time and we used to be in the same team...in the email he told me on this year end is xxx big day. As I can't read the "xxx"which typed in chinese character n display funny character. When he replied, he said that it was HIS big-day...wat a shock to me...i really so surprise...this guy used to be very quiet, talk soft n shy....until we gals need to ask him to speak louder when he talked...hahaha.. and he used not to disclosed any of his relationship to us...all the while what we know was he do not hav any relationship...hhmm..very sudden ahh...and not forget at the same time congratulated him...u see..guys is always like tat, they like to surprise u and always keep things in deep secret...looking at my list..another BOMB!!

No comments: